SPIDYA System Engineer
Must Have Skills
- 5+ years of experience with systems engineering and systems administration
- Experience in working with Linux and Windows
- TCP/IP networking configuration and troubleshooting
- Managing web application servers and related infrastructure components like; Nginx, IIS, Redis, NodeJS
- Experience with Continuous Integration using JIRA, Bitbucket, Teamcity, Octopus, ASP.NET MVC, .Net Core
- Experience with the software development life cycle, including Agile
- Capability of understanding technical documents written in English
- Experience in working with Cloud engineering, Azure, AWS, Big Data architectures and systems, virtualization or Cybersecurity
- Experience with scripting in Powershell, Shell, Python, Perl or Bash
- Opensource VOIP Server Environments like Asterisk, Kamailio
- SIP Protocol knowledge
- System performance monitoring and troubleshooting tools like Nagios, Grafana
- Certification on any tech skills above is a bonus multiplier!
· Design, code, test, debug and document software.
· Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure high level of quality.
· Prepare technical documentation of the applications and methodology applied during development.
· Continuously improves an existing Framework and makes it compatible with new technologies,
Candidates may send their up-to-date resumes to email@example.com indicating the title of the job they are applying to.
Software Development Specialist
SPIDYA Software is looking for enthusiastic Software Developers to take part in its software team!
Graduate of Computer Engineering or similar proficiency
· Advanced knowledge in .NET technologies (ASP, .NET, C #)
· Experience in WebServices (soap, rest) and WebAPI
· Preferably knowledge on MVP, with MVC,
· Good knowledge of T-Sql and SQL dictionaries (Ms Sql, Oracle),
· Experience in Git Source Control
· Sound knowledge of OOP and SOP
· Proficient in English
· Creative problem solver, with analytical thinking competency
· Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
· Willing to change and learn
· Creative and result-oriented
· For male candidates exempt of military service
Interested in joining our team and can’t see an open position available for you? Please send your resume to "General Application" to be kept in our database for future opportunities with the principles of confidentiality.
Please include a cover letter specifying the department you want to work in and your career purpose in the long run.
You will be contacted in case of a vacant position matching your qualifications and career interests.
• University graduate
• Good command of English
• Proficiency in MS Office tools
• Ability to work well in a team
• Excellent organization skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, MIS or related fields,
• Min. 3 years experience as a business analyst or in a similar role,
• Excellent level of English
• Strong reporting skills, gives importance to documentation
• Strong analytical and communicational skills, team player,
• Able to think analytically, solve problems proactively and result oriented,
• Pays attention to detail, motivated to increase professional skills and know-how,
• Good MS office skills and basic knowledge on MS Project/Jira or similar project management tools are desirable,